We Are Hiring!
RISE is growing rapidly, and are looking for a talented therapist to join our team!
Licensed Mental Health Therapist -
RISE - Resilient Inclusive Sexual Health Education and Therapy, PLLC is currently looking to find motivated and eager therapists to join our expanding practice!
****MUST have Active and Unrestricted Michigan license****
At this time we are looking for FULLY LICENSED THERAPISTS -
preferably those who have marginalized identities - LGBTQ+ identified therapist
(split is negotiable for the right candidate)
(However, if you are a limited license therapist with a marginalized identity AND are currently pursuing sexual health certification, please submit your resume)
• Experience and passion in serving marginalized identities and communities
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Experience working independently and managing a psychotherapy client load
• Possesses foundational knowledge of clinical skills, treatment approaches, and treatment planning
• Works well with and enjoys working with others
• Adaptable and creative in psychotherapy treatment while also using data to support interventions
• High level of professionalism
• Proficient in providing online therapy services (tele-health)
• Strong proficiency with computers, computer-based programs, technology skills for: record keeping, scheduling, and communication, etc.
Comfortable learning new technology/online platforms
*** Preference will be given to candidate whose personal and professional identities align with the practice.
Super Ideal Candidates:
• AASECT - Certified Sex Therapist with experience treating sexual health concerns
(If not yet certified, ideal candidate is currently pursuing a sexual health certificate program or interested in pursuing said certificate)
• Interdisciplinary experience within medicine/mental health
• Competent with the following identities: BIPOC, ENM, KINK/BDSM, LGBTQ+, Trans/GNC, Sexual Health Concerns, Neurodiversity, Trauma survivor
This is an independent contractor position.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• 60% of collected reimbursed fees per client (Collected from both client and insurance company).
***For those who are already AASECT certified. 70% of collected reimbursed fees per client
(Collected from both client and insurance company)
• Therapists will be paid to attend RISE meetings. (As independant contractors you are not required to attend, but will be paid for your time if you choose to attend)
• For full time therapists (Full time = 25+ clients per week) who chose to purchase health care as an individual or for their family, RISE will reimburse the therapist monthly ($300 per individual and $600 per family)
• RISE will facilitate and support the therapist through the credentialing process, at no additional cost to the therapist, with the expectation that the therapist will remain with RISE for a minimum of two years.
RISE is growing and we are always thinking of ways to best support our therapists. It is important to us that we provide a warm, friendly environment that will cultivate a space for meaningful work to be done, that isn't at the expense of our therapists. Ultimately, we want RISE to be a collaborative space, of like-minded individuals, who are as equally devoted to self-care as they are to their clients. You simply can not sustainably hold space for clients if you are not resourced to do so. We know that, and that's what makes RISE different.
Upholding anti-oppressive frameworks and utilizing effective psychotherapy treatments
Part-time (15 clients a week) to full-time (25+ clients a week) hours require a minimum completion of 12 billable sessions per week for part time and 25 billable sessions per week for full time
Scheduling intake appointments, and maintaining follow-up appointment scheduling
Notifying admin when openings become available on your schedule
Work collaboratively with clients to develop a treatment plan and goals
Deliver interventions, monitor progress, and document accordingly
Seek personal clinical supervision to support clinical skill set
Complete client documentation in a timely manner (within one week of session)
Attend monthly clinical consultation group meeting as well as monthly staff meeting
Must have a active and unrestricted Michigan License (must be verifiable through LARA -no in progress licenses): Highly prefer LMSW (social justice orientation/educational background), may accept, LMFT, DSW, PhD, PsyD or LPC
Therapist must have their own Professional Liability Insurance
The ability to work independently and remotely.
WHO WE ARE:
RISE - Resilient Inclusive Sexual Health Education and Therapy
An LGBTQ+, Queer owned, anti-racist, inclusive small business that offers mental health and sexual health education and therapy services to those 18+. RISE unapologetically upholds values that challenge systems of oppression and creates positive change in the world through disseminating radical compassion and support for those folxs and communities often marginalized.
If you choose to call RISE your professional home, you will be individually valued for your unique abilities, insights, identities, and life experiences that you bring to the group and to our clients. This practice is for those who are self-directed, have big ideas, want a place to develop unique ways to serve the community, and believe in the value of reinventing themselves and helping others do the same.
Please submit a resume and/or CV that includes:
Your active license number,
Areas of specialty
Current/thorough job history.
Further, please be available for an initial 30 min virtual interview with the Leadership Team.
NOTE: Equity, diversity and inclusion aren’t just buzzwords to us. At RISE, when we say we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company, we walk the walk. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, relationship formation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. Because we want everyone to feel safe bringing their authentic selves to work every day. And because it’s the right thing to do.
We thank you for your interest.
Mad props for the people who earnestly read all the way to the bottom of this posting.
If the job isn't for you, we get it, but if it is please reach out and let's chat!
Either way, take good care of yourself and thank you for your time.